Jicama, Citrus, Watercress Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) ;omegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 red grapefruit
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 pound(s) jicama peeled, sliced in 2 by 1/4" matchsticks
- 2 bunch(es) watercress thick stems discarded
- 1/3 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- In a blender, combine the pomegranate juice, vinegar, agave nectar, mustard and lime zest. With the machine on, add the oil in a thin stream and blend until emulsified. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit and oranges, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Add the jicama, watercress and pomegranate seeds to the bowl. Add the dressing, toss gently and serve right away.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jicama, Citrus, Watercress Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads