More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 408
- Calories from fat: 6.9%
- Protein: 56g
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 179mg
- Cholesterol: 132mg
- 4 frozen boned, skinned chicken breast halves (8 oz. each)
- 1 1/4 cups fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup mixed dried fruit bits
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1. Place chicken in an 11- to 12-inch frying pan. Add broth, orange peel, orange juice, wine, dried fruit bits, and dried cranberries. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until meat is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 15 to 20 minutes total. Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm.
- 2. Boil pan juices over high heat, uncovered, until reduced to 1 cup, 3 to 4 minutes. Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water, pour into sauce, and stir until boiling.
- 3. Moisten chicken with some of the sauce and pour remainder into a bowl. Sprinkle chicken with green onions. Serve with remaining sauce and salt to add to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note