Jesse's Brined Thanksgiving Turkey
Apple-brined 28-hour turkey for your Thanksgiving!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 pound(s) turkey wash
- 6 quart(s) water cold
- 2 quart(s) ice
- 2 quart(s) apple cider
- 1/1 whole(s) onions diced/chopped
- 1 head(s) garlic sliced equatorially
- whole(s) carrots diced/chopped
- 1 whole(s) apples chopped
- 1 cup(s) kosher salt
- olive oil
- 1/2 bunch(es) sage, fresh
- sage, dried
- 6 sprig(s) rosemary, fresh
- 8 stick(s) cinnamon
- 1. Bring diced onion, carrot and garlic to a boil for 1 minute; turn off.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aldiaur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note