I made up this recipe by using Veggies we had left from our CSA. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but it was delicious and healthy!
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil poured
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter melted
- 2 clove(s) Garlic chopped
- 2 sprig(s) Thyme Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine Poured
- 2 whole(s) Potatoes Chopped
- 2 whole(s) carrots Chopped
- 5 whole(s) Jerusalem Artichokes Chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice Poured
- 15 wheel(s) Almonds Blended
- 1/2 cup(s) Half n Half Poured
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin Ground
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- Combine the Olive Oil, Butter, Garlic, & Thyme in a Soup Pan. Cook for about 1 Minute, add the White Wine & Chicken Broth, Potatoes, Carrots, Jerusalem Artichokes and simmer for about 30 minutes. Blend the Almonds and add to the soup with the Lemon Juice. Stir in. Add the Half n Half. Top with Cayenne & Cumin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lydiaseattle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews