Jerry's Pea Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 head(s) Iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 head(s) Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery sliced
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby shrimp
- 1 can(s) chinese noodles (dry)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) small package frozen peas thawed
- Mix all ingredients together adding chinese noodles last. When mixing, may need a little lemon juice or seasoned vinegar to dilute mayonnaise a bit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanKellar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jerry's Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads