Jerry's Old Settler Beans
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 can(s) butter beans
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) pork-n-beans (16 oz)
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- Brown ground beef, bacon and chopped onion. Add sugar through pepper and stir. Then add beans.
- Cook on low in crockkpot or bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.
- Jerry usually doubles the recipe and uses 2 cans Bush's baked beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 can Pork and Beans, 1 can kidney beans and 1 can butter beans. You can use any combination of beans you like. Helpful hint: butter beans are in vegetable section and not bean section at the grocery store. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaVonne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note