Jerk Turkey Tenderloin With Raspberry-Chipotle Sauce
If you can't find turkey tenderloins, substitute a boneless turkey breast instead.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 28.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 675mg
- Calcium: 3mg
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup raspberry-chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Rub seasoning evenly over tenderloins; sprinkle with rosemary, pressing into turkey. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir together raspberry-chipotle sauce and orange juice in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce in a separate container.
- Grill tenderloins, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170°, basting with reserved 1/2 cup sauce during the last 5 minutes. Let turkey stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning and Fischer and Wieser's The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. The sauce may be found on the condiment aisle of large supermarkets or online at www.jelly.com. We loved the fresh flavor of the sauce, but you can omit it, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jerk Turkey Tenderloin With Raspberry-Chipotle Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This