- 1 mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk Rub
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, and set salsa aside.
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein. Toss shrimp and onion with oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with Jamaican Jerk Rub, and toss to coat. Grill shrimp and onion over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes, or just until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Chop onion and add to salsa mixture, stirring gently. Serve shrimp with salsa.