- 3 cups cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped habanero or serrano pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with jerk seasoning. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat; serve fish with slaw.