adapted from Mastering the Grill Great for chicken, pork, and seafood Recipe makes about 5 tbsps. W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 dried ground Scotch bonnet, habanero or other super-hot chile
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed. Transfer to a jar or other airtight container, cover and store at room temperature in a cool, dark cupboard away from heat or light. Assuming that all the spices are fresh, the rub will keep at least 1 month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note