- 1 (2-lb.) package pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Brush pork with olive oil, and sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°. Remove from grill, and let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop 1 cup blueberries. Toss together remaining whole blueberries, chopped berries, and next 7 ingredients. Slice pork, and serve with blueberry salsa.