Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) espresso coffee beans
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) whole allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon(s) habanero chile chopped and seeded
- 2.5 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Stir first 5 ingredients in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Finely grind spice mixture in spice grinder; transfer to processor. Add all remaining ingredients except pork; blend until wet paste forms. Place pork in large glass baking dish and coat with paste. Cover; chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Transfer pork coated with paste mixture to rimmed baking sheet. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 150°F for medium, about 35 minutes. Slice pork and serve.
- Can also be grilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jerk Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes