Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar, oil
- 1 bunch green onions chop coursely
- 1 onion (or 2-3 shallots) chop coursely
- 3-4 jalapenos (save a few seeds for some heat) chop coursely
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced ginger
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg, cloves, allspice
- ~2 pound(s) chicken drumsticks
- Combine garlic-spices in food processor. Marinate chicken for 4-6 hours.
- Grill approx 12-15 mins, turning every 3-4 minutes.
- Boneless chicken thighs, grill 14-16 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jerk Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes