- 3/4 cup spiced Caribbean jerk flavored 30-minute marinade (such as KC Masterpiece), divided
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 (8-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- calories 299
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fat 3.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 27.3 g
- carbohydrate 37.1 g
- fiber 4.3 g
- cholesterol 56 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 932 mg
- calcium 75 mg
How to Make It
Combine 1/2 cup marinade, 1/4 cup lime juice, pepper, and garlic in a large zip-top freezer bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat chicken with cooking spray, and place on grill rack; grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Shred chicken with 2 forks, and place in a bowl. Combine remaining 1/4 cup marinade and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice; add to shredded chicken, tossing to coat.
Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; top each evenly with black beans, cheese, and salsa. Fold in ends, and roll up tortillas. Place on a serving plate, seam sides down.