Jeremy's Red Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Costco size whole tomatoes
- 4 can(s) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 large onion
- 4 spoons parsley
- 3 spoons basil
- 1-2 spoons salt, taste as you go
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1/2 spoon pepper
- 1 - Squeeze tomatoes so no large chunks remain, add paste.
- 2 - In a large pot put oil, garlic and onions. Heat on med-high until onions are translucent.
- 3 - Add tomato mixture
- 4 - Add all spices (note - add salt slowly to avoid over doing it).
- 5 - Bring sauce to a gentle boil stirring frequently to avoid burning bottom.
- 6 - Let simmer for 1 hour on stovetop or 5-8 hours in crockpot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note