Jeremy's Red Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Costco size whole tomatoes
- 4 can(s) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 large onion
- 4 spoons parsley
- 3 spoons basil
- 1-2 spoons salt, taste as you go
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1/2 spoon pepper
- 1 - Squeeze tomatoes so no large chunks remain, add paste.
- 2 - In a large pot put oil, garlic and onions. Heat on med-high until onions are translucent.
- 3 - Add tomato mixture
- 4 - Add all spices (note - add salt slowly to avoid over doing it).
- 5 - Bring sauce to a gentle boil stirring frequently to avoid burning bottom.
- 6 - Let simmer for 1 hour on stovetop or 5-8 hours in crockpot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes