1. Toss potatoes and pumpkin in evoo, sprinkle with S&P and roast at 200C (425F) for 20 minutes or until just cooked.
2. Line 20cm (8in) springform pan with baking paper and spray sides. Spread spinach leaves over the bottom.
3. Layer roast vegetables and tomatoes over the spinach.
4. Place flour in a bowl, and gradually whisk in the cream and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs, parmesan, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk again, then pour over the vegetables.
5. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top, cover with foil and bake covered at 200C for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until set and browned.
Go to full version of