Jenny's Vegetable Frittata
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 400 grams pumpkin or sweet potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 400 grams potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 50 grams baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 tablespoon(s) plain (all purpose) flour
- 200 ml cream
- 100 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- sundried tomatoes to taste
- fresh basil, finely chopped, to taste
- crumbled feta
- 1. Toss potatoes and pumpkin in evoo, sprinkle with S&P and roast at 200C (425F) for 20 minutes or until just cooked.
- 2. Line 20cm (8in) springform pan with baking paper and spray sides. Spread spinach leaves over the bottom.
- 3. Layer roast vegetables and tomatoes over the spinach.
- 4. Place flour in a bowl, and gradually whisk in the cream and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs, parmesan, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk again, then pour over the vegetables.
- 5. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top, cover with foil and bake covered at 200C for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until set and browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note