Jenny's Vegetable Frittata
Delicious. Be sure to salt the vegetables before roasting, and add oil from sundried tomatoes over the top of the frittata before baking it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 400 grams pumpkin or sweet potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 400 grams potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 50 grams baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 tablespoon(s) plain (all purpose) flour
- 200 ml cream
- 100 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- sundried tomatoes to taste
- fresh basil, finely chopped, to taste
- crumbled feta
- 1. Toss potatoes and pumpkin in evoo, sprinkle with S&P and roast at 200C (425F) for 20 minutes or until just cooked.
- 2. Line 20cm (8in) springform pan with baking paper and spray sides. Spread spinach leaves over the bottom.
- 3. Layer roast vegetables and tomatoes over the spinach.
- 4. Place flour in a bowl, and gradually whisk in the cream and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs, parmesan, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk again, then pour over the vegetables.
- 5. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top, cover with foil and bake covered at 200C for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until set and browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note