Jelly-Topped Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grape or other flavor jelly
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine peanut butter and honey; stir in eggs and milk. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full. Spoon 1 teaspoon jelly in center of each.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans immediately, and cool on wire racks. Serve warm with additional jelly, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads