- 24 aluminum foil miniature baking cups
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine, dry Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ground toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Asian Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1/4 cup green pepper jelly, melted
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly, melted
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place baking cups in 2 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans; coat baking cups with cooking spray.
Stir together breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients. Firmly press about 1 tsp. mixture in bottom of each baking cup.
Beat cream cheese and goat cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add egg and next 2 ingredients, beating just until blended. Spoon into baking cups, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pans on a wire rack (about 20 minutes). Spoon 1 tsp. melted green pepper jelly over each of 12 cheesecakes. Spoon 1 tsp. melted red pepper jelly over remaining 12 cheesecakes. Cover and chill 2 to 12 hours before serving.