Jello Veggie Beet Salad
Hearty vegetable jello salad like granny used to make. Strange but totally delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 oz can(s) beets
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 6 oz package(s) lemon jello
- 1/4 cup(s) Pimento Olives
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Drain beets. Keep liquid. Add Water to beet juice to equal 2 cups. Boil liquid. Dissolve jello. Add cold water along with onion horseradish and salt. Chill until partially set. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill. Serve on bed of lettuce with mayo and olive garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paintris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note