Chill: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lg can(s) drained, smashedpeaches
- 1 pint(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup(s) hot water
- 6 box(es) orange jello 3oz
- 8 ounce(s) softened cream cheese
- dislove jello in hot water add softened cream cheese mix with mixer till well blended, add whipping cream, and mashed peaches. pour into tall glass bowl cover with plastic wrap refrigrate for 2 to 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tammyfeltz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note