Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) pretzels crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 10 tablespoon(s) butter
- 6 ounce(s) strawberry jello
- 8 ounce(s) cool-whip
- 1 package(s) frozen strawberries in juice
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- Mix pretzels, sugar, and melted butter spread in a 9x13 pan bake for 10 minutes and let cool. Mix cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar and spread over pretzels. Pour jello into 2 cups boiling water and let jello melt- put in frozen strawberries and let melt. Put jello mixture into frig and let get semi-firm-then pour over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brgt2337 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jello-Pretzel Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes