Jello and Graham Cracker Dessert
Like an ice cream sandwich but with Jello and Cool Whip as the filling and Graham Crackers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Jello Instant Pudding (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cool Whip Thawed
- 1 cup(s) Milk Cold
- 1 package(s) Graham Cracker Squares
- Beat Milk and Jello Instant Pudding together
- Stir in Cool Whip
- Place single layer of Graham Crackers on a cookie sheet or other pan (must fit in your freezer)
- Add heaping spoonful of Jello/Cool Whip mixture atop each graham cracker
- Place another graham cracker on top.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours
- Can be stored in freezer for up to two weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jello and Graham Cracker Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts