Jean Brinkley's Brownie Alpine Biscotti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) fudge brownie mix (13x9 size)
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds ground
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 3 whole(s) egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds, optional sliced
- melted white chocolate, optional
- Grind almonds in food processor. Add brownie mix, flour, and baking powder and blend together. In small bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites ad extract. Add to brownie mixture adn blend. DO NOT OVERMIX. Grease hands and baking sheet. Divide dough into thirds. Shape each portion into approximately a 7" rectangle. Bake at 350 degrees for 24 minutes. Transfer to to a cutting board. With a serrated knife, cut diagonally into 3/4" slices. Place cut side down onto greased cookie sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes longer or until firm. Cool and store in airtight container. Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- Optional: Arrange sliced almonds on finished biscotti and drizzle with melted chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is completely set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jean Brinkley's Brownie Alpine Biscotti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts