Jarods Potato Soup
Easy Recipe from Jarod's grandmother.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) potatoes (5) lbs peeled/ cubed into 1/2'
- 1 block(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed into 1/2' cubes
- 1 whole(s) yellow or white onion chopped coarsely
- 3 tablespoon(s) salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper to taste
- 6 cup(s) water enough to cover potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- Cube potatoes and cover with just enough water to cover potatoes. when potatoes are almost tender place chopped onion into pot and boil 5 more minutes. Turn off pot and slowly stir in velveeta cubes and milk. add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by piercifer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note