Japanese Tortellini Soup
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans Oriental broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts, and red peppers with teriyaki sauce, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine broth, seasoning packet from vegetables, tortellini, and hot sauce in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables; return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Note: For frozen vegetables, we used Green Giant.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This