Japanese Style Sesame Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) green beans trimmed and cut
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet. Stir the beans to coat with oil. Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce; cover, and let sit about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 6.6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8.9 grams
- Protein: 2.7 grams
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kellie80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note