Japanese Chicken Curry
Spicy Japanese curry full of flavour.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 500 grams of skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 whole(s) Onion peeled and finely chopped
- 4 whole(s) cloves of Garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Japanese Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Hot Curry Powder
- 400 millilitres chicken stock
- 100 grams of French Trimmed Green Beans
- Vegetable Oil
- Steamed plain rice to serve
- Heat half tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan and brown the chicken pieces on both sides until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan fry the onion, garlic and ginger and add another half a tablespoon of oil and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the miso paste, curry powder, stock and browned chicken.
- Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer on a medium heat for 20 minutes adding the green beans for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hopskotch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note