Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- Saute chicken breasts in hot oil until browned. Mix together 1 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes; pour over chicken. Bring to boil, reduce heart and simmer 20 minutes. Then increase heat and turn chicken frequently in the liquid and cook until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze. Serve over white rice with egg rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note