Jansson's Temptation Easy Version
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Frozen potatoes hash browns-shredded Put in large buttered casserole dish
- 1 can(s) anchovies chop in small bits
- 1 onion chopped small
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 carton(s) cream (small carton)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly grated
- Butter a large casserole dish, add the frozen potatoes in layers with anchovies and onion. End with a potato layer. Pepper the casserole, pour on melted butter and one small carton of heavy cream. Bake at 425 F. for 45 min. Serve hot. Delicious with meatballs, cucumber salad and ligonberries for a Scandinavian traditional dinner.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pbcusc1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes