Janet's Pumpkin Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Cake flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed lightly
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- 2. With an electric mixer on medium -high speed, cream butter and brown sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture in three batches, alternating with two additions of buttermilk, and beating until just combined. Add pumpkin puree, beat until just combined.
- 3. Divide batter evenly among lined cups, filling each three-quarters full. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool 1 to 3 minutes; turn out cupcakes onto racks and let cool completely. Cupcakes can be refrigerated up to 3 days in airtight container.
- Frost with Cream cheese frosting;
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2-8 ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 pound powdered sugar, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Add sugar 1/2 cup at a time, and then vanilla, and mix until smooth and combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Janet's Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes