Janet's Buckeye Balls
- 1/2 Bar of paraffin wax-chipped to melt (1 bar if doubled)
- 1 Box Confectioners Sugar - Sifted (2 boxes if doubled)
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter - Softened (1 cup if doubled)
- 2 cup(s) Crunchy Peanut Butter (40 oz jar if doubled)
- 16 ounce(s) Semi - sweet chocolate morsels (32 oz if doubled)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla (2 tsp. if doubled)
- Blend together first 4 ingredients (I use a LARGE fork to start). Form into small balls. Melt chocolate morsels and paraffin wax in a double boiler (start melting while you're mixing the peanut butter mixture). Use toothpick for balls and dip in the hot chocolate mixture. Cool on wax paper.
- Servings: 6 - 8 dozen (12 - 16 dozen if doubled)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Janet's Buckeye Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy