- 2 1/4 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (4.4-oz.) milk chocolate candy bar, grated
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Parchment paper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Pulse oats in food processor until finely ground. Whisk together flour, next 3 ingredients, and ground oats in a large bowl.
Beat butter and next 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and next 2 ingredients.
Drop dough by level spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto 2 parchment paper-lined jelly-roll pans, using a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop. Flatten each to a 2-inch circle.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Cool on pans 2 to 3 minutes; transfer to wire racks.