Jana's Pecan-Cheese Krispies Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 2 cup(s) rice krispies
- pecan halves, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. Combine cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add hot sauce and mustard.
- 2. Gradually add flours, mixing until blended. Stir in cereal.
- 3. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on un-greased baking sheets and flatten with a fork making a criss-cross design. Press a pecan half in the center of each cookie.
- 4. Bake for 12-14 minutes, cool.
- Yields 5 dozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jana's Pecan-Cheese Krispies Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers