1) Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large mixer bowl.
2) Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed on mixer for approx. 2 minutes...batter will be thin.
4) Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch X 13-inch pan OR two greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes in 9" X 12" pan; 30 to 40 minutes for cake pans.
6) Combine frosting ingredients, using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Spread on cooled cake(s).
Go to full version of