Jamie's Restaraunt-style Salsa
- 1 large can(s) whole peeled fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 can(s) mexican tomato sauce
- 1 jalepeno pepper with seeds (or 4 to 6 w/o seeds)
- peppers - red, green and yellow
- 1 vidalia or red onion
- In a food processor, blend the tomatoes through the sauce until smooth. Then add the onion and peppers. Pulse until desired consistency. I usually pulse half to smooth then the other half to semi-chunky and mix together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vsmailinsc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note