Fabulous!! we substituted worchestershire for soy sauce and ommitted ginger and liquid smoke, as we cooked on charcoal and had the smoky flavor
Jamaican Ribs with Sticky Rum BBQ Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick
More From Coastal Living
- 2 (2-pound) racks baby back pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning blend
- 1 cup dark or spiced rum
- Sticky Rum BBQ Sauce
- 1. Rinse and pat ribs dry. If desired, remove thin membranes from backs of ribs, using a paper towel for a better grip. (This will make ribs more tender.) Rub ribs evenly with jerk seasoning.
- 2. Pour rum in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add ribs, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 3. Light 1 side of grill, heating to medium heat (325° to 350°). Place a drip pan beneath unlit side. Remove ribs from marinade, let drain quickly, and place on grate above drip pan. Grill (with lid closed), turning occasionally, 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until ribs are browned and tender and meat has shrunk back from bones.
- 4. Brush ribs with 1/2 cup Sticky Rum BBQ Sauce, and grill 15 more minutes. Serve with additional sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This