- 1 1/2 pounds PORK Tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons McCORMICK Gourmet Collection Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- All Natural PAM Original Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (9-inch) CIRCULON Straining Sauté Pan With Pouring Lip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark rum or orange juice
- Garnishes: chopped honey-roasted USA PEANUTS, tropical edible flowers
- Long-grain and wild rice (optional)
How to Make It
Brush pork with orange juice, and rub evenly with jerk seasoning.
Coat food rack with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place pork on rack, and grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Cut pork diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter.
Whisk together red currant jelly and Dijon mustard in sauté pan over low heat, and cook, whisking constantly, until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and stir in rum. Drizzle warm sauce over pork slices; garnish, if desired. Serve with long-grain and wild rice, if desired.
TIP: Edible flowers may be found next to the fresh herbs in the produce section of larger grocery stores.