Excellent spice mix....great flavor. Did not have dried parsley so did not add.
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Blend
From merely hot to incendiary, this Caribbean jerk seasoning gets its kick from a blend of ingredients such as chiles, thyme, cinnamon, garlic, and nutmeg. Sprinkle on meat or vegetables.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments