Jamaican Jerk Rub
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jamaican Jerk Rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments