Jamaican Chicken Burgers
More From Southern Living
Total: 54 Minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: fresh mango slices, lettuce leaves, sweet-hot pickles
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 4 (3-inch) patties. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 2. Cook patties in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
- *Ground pork may be substituted.
For an easy side, coat frozen sweet potato fries with olive oil and Jamaican jerk seasoning; bake according to package directions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes