Jalapeño-White Cheddar Cheese Waves
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 pound sharp white Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until fluffy. Gradually add flour, salt, and red pepper, beating just until combined. Stir in cheese and jalapeño peppers.
- Use a cookie press fitted with a bar-shaped disk to shape mixture into long ribbons, following manufacturer's instructions, on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Cut ribbons into 2-inch pieces.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Jalapeño-White Cheddar Cheese Wafers: Combine ingredients as directed. Roll dough into 3 (9-inch-long) logs. Wrap each log in plastic wrap, and chill 2 hours. Cut each log into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This