Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Stir together pecans, butter, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch