Jalapeño, Orange, and Cucumber Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 cucumbers, peeled
- 4 to 5 large oranges, peeled and sectioned (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeÃ±o pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- Garnish: cilantro sprigs
- 1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove seeds, and cut into thin slices.
- 2. Combine cucumbers, oranges, and next 5 ingredients; toss gently. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 3. Pour orange mixture over lettuce in a large bowl; toss gently. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads