- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup jalapeño pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Combine butter and next 6 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts. Pour over nuts, stirring to coat. Bake an additional 20 minutes, stirring once. Spread nuts on paper towels to cool.