Southern Living MAY 2010
1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat a grill tray or basket with cooking spray, and place on grill. Heat, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
4. Place fish on hot grill tray. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork, spreading fish with cilantro mixture during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
5. Serve fish with Mango Relish.
*Amberjack, tilapia, or mahi-mahi may be substituted.
Go to full version of