- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 4 grouper fillets (about 1 1/2 lb.)*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mango Relish
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat a grill tray or basket with cooking spray, and place on grill. Heat, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Place fish on hot grill tray. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork, spreading fish with cilantro mixture during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
Serve fish with Mango Relish.
*Amberjack, tilapia, or mahi-mahi may be substituted.