Try this spicy citrus butter on either grilled or boiled corn. Double the amount for large parties and serve in individual ramekins.
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with hot cooked corn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeño-Lime Butter Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This