- 3/4 cup ground, seeded jalapeño peppers
- 3/4 cup ground green pepper
- 1 1/4 cups vinegar
- 6 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 (3-ounce) packages liquid fruit pectin
- Combine peppers, vinegar, and sugar in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Add fruit pectin, mixing well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
- Quickly pour jelly into sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace; cover at once with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process in a boiling-water bath 5 minutes. Serve jelly with beef, veal, or lamb.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments