Serve this spicy chutney as an appetizer with cream cheese and crackers or as an accompaniment to chicken, turkey, pork, or fish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 13
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.4g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 13mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 medium tangerine, cut into 8 wedges and seeded
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (2 large)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced seeded jalapeño pepper (3 peppers)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Place cranberries and tangerine wedges in a food processor; process until coarsely chopped.
- 2. Bring vinegar and shallots to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup. Stir in cranberry mixture, sugar, and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve chutney warm or chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note